What is penis enlargement?
Penile augmentation, also known as penis enlargement, is one of the most popular aesthetic treatment for men. Various surveys have in fact shown that around 45% of men report that they are not satisfied with their penile size.
Since penile size can be the source of significant concern among men, patients should be given the opportunity to have a consultation with Mr Garaffa, who is one of the leading experts in complex penile reconstruction, penile size restoration and penile augmentation.
During the consultation, Mr Garaffa will explain in details what are the most suitable treatment options and what results are likely to be achieved with each treatment option.
Treatment is indicated in carefully selected patients; at the end of the consultation, Mr Garaffa will be able to tell you if you are a suitable candidate for the treatment.
- With the appropriate surgical techniques, it is possible to safely increase penile length by 2-5cm and girth by 30-50%.
- All penile augmentation procedures are minimally invasive and carried out as a day case and patients can resume their daily routine within one week.
- All penile augmentation procedures offered by Mr Garaffa are safe
Which techniques are available for penile augmentation?
- Penile girth and length augmentation: This procedure is performed as a day case under general anaesthesia and involves a suprapubic liposuction, division of the suspensory ligament of the penis and girth augmentation with fat transfer. Results of this procedure are permanent and the procedure can be repeated if the patient desires to achieve a further gain in length and girth.
- Non-surgical penile girth augmentation: This option is suitable for patients who are not keen to undergo surgery. This procedure involves injecting a filler into the penis under local anaesthesia in order to gain an increase in girth. Since the filler tends to be absorbed with time, this procedure does not produce permanent results and the injections need to be repeated at regular intervals in order to maintain the desired girth.
Why Choose Giulio
Giulio is a veteran surgeon with 15 years of experience in the field of Andrology and Reconstruction. He is also one of the largest penile prosthesis implanters in Europe, as well as the surgeon who performs the largest number of procedures for the correction of complex cases of Peyronie's disease. He has been invited to lecture and perform surgery in 21 different countries, in 6 different continents.
Penile prosthesis implants last year
Complex Andrological procedures every year
Phalloplasties over his career